Arisia 2010 is January 15-18, 2010 (four days!) at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge
Rates for 2010:
$35* through 3/31/09
$40* 4/1 through 9/30/09
$50* 10/1 through 12/31/09
$60* from January 1st on
- $60* at door (if we do not sell out)
- $25 - students (students age 13-25 with a valid student ID)
Childcare/Babysitting is sold out.
Day Rates* (at door only, if we do not sell out)
Arisia's online registration is now closed!
* These rates are for:
- Fri: $20
- Sat: $40
- Sun: $30
- Mon: $10
At-Con Registration hours of operation:
- Friday: 3pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 8pm
- Monday: 9:30am - 2pm
- The student rate applies to students age 13-25 with a valid student ID.
- Kid-in-tow or adult-in-tow memberships are free. The "in-tow" person must be with a registered adult at all times. An adult-in-tow (think "aide-in-tow") would be a person attending the con only to assist a con-goer who is in a wheelchair or otherwise needs substantial assistance and would not be able to enjoy the con on their own. Kids-in-tow over the age of 12 are frowned upon.
- Arisia's Kid's program, known as Fast Track, is designed as a con-within-a-con for kids in the 6-12 age range. We offer a wide variety of program items, including crafts, costuming, magic shows, science, song, discussions, demonstrations, storytelling, and games. For more information, make suggestions for program items or volunteer to help, contact us at FastTrack.
Childcare is for kids between 2 and 6 years old. We provide the childcare so you can enjoy the convention. (After December 15th, please contact childcare before registering.)
- Full membership is for everyone not listed above.
- Information about discounts.
Other registration information:
- Or attend Arisia free! If you work 12 hours at the convention, you will earn a free membership to next year's convention. Truck loading on Wednesday, setup on Thursday evening, tear-down on Sunday evening & Monday, and truck unloading on Monday & Tuesday count as double, so you can earn a membership without missing any of the con. For more information, contact us. You may not transfer an earned membership.
- We do not issue refunds, but you can transfer your membership to another person, or you can roll over your membership to the following year, if the Con Chair okays the rollover.
- Need to transfer your membership? Can't make it to Arisia, but don't want your membership to go to waste? You can sell or transfer your membership to someone else. The seller (that's you) just needs to send email to Registration saying who you're transferring it to - give all the information you would for a normal registration (name, mailing address, email address, badge name) and we'll do the transfer.
- All convention members are required to wear their membership badges while in convention areas. Exceptions may be made for special cases, e.g. masquerade participants while on-stage.
- Everyone attending Arisia is expected to observe Arisia's Code of Conduct.